This week, we bring you the Stock Screen of the week from Validea. On Validea, you can screen for stocks using the site’s Guru Stock Screener, which scores stocks based on the fundamental stock selection criteria of great investors. The firm’s models are based on investing legends such as Warren Buffett, Peter Lynch, Benjamin Graham, Kenneth Fisher, Martin Zweig, David Dreman, Joel Greenblatt and others. The Advanced Guru Stock Screener allows users to create their own fundamental screens using a combination of the strategies of these investing greats and their own criteria.
This week’s screen looks for dividend payers that pass 3 of our guru models and have shown strong relative price strength and insider ownership. The criteria used and resulting companies are below.
- Pass at least 3 guru models with an 80% score or higher;
- Share price above $10 and market cap greater than $300M;
- Relative Strength Score of 70 or higher;
- At least 5% of shares owned by Insiders;
- Dividend Yield of 2% or higher.
Here are the six stocks that currently make the cut. Interested in the Guru Stock Screener – try it out with a 7 day trial to Validea.