In this episode we are joined by Professor Partha Mohanram. Professor Mohanram is the John H. Watson Chair in Value Investing at the Rotman School at the University of Toronto. His paper “Separating Winners from Losers among Low Book-to-Market Stocks using Financial Statement Analysis” is also the basis for one of the quantitative models we run on Validea.
In this interview, we cover a wide range of topics based on Professor Mohanram’s research, including:
- The criteria of his G Score strategy;
- Whether accounting standards should change to account for intangible assets;
- The balance between quality and value in portfolio construction;
- Separating winners from losers in Financial stocks and;
- Whether investors can profit from information on Twitter.
We hope you enjoy the discussion.
Watch on YouTube
All Other Podcast Platforms
More about Partha Mohanram and his research: Partha S Mohanram – Rotman School of Management
Separating Winners from Losers Among Low Book-to-Market Stocks Using Financial Statement Analysis